South Indian weddings have a charm of their own. The temple jewelry, exotic Kanjivaram silk sarees and all those traditions in a South Indian wedding leave their mark even after decades and decades. The rich culture embarks on a special journey from which you never want to look back. The say love lasts till eternity and South Indians make sure that this journey begins with a boom. They even make the journey smooth by celebrating the bride and the groom. A bride has various decisions to make while getting married. The most important one is what her attire is going to be on “D-Day”. Although there are many Indo-western options, but most brides like to stick to their roots and go for their all-time favorite Kanjivaram silk sarees. The richness and beauty of kanjivaram silk sarees woven with pure gold wires cannot be compared with any other traditional dress.
This beauty is what a south Indian bride adores with temple jewelry and flowers in her hair. If you are a Hyderabadi bride and wish to flaunt that grandeur with a range of kanjivaram Pattu sarees, we know just the right place/places for you. Check out the selected stores we’ve chosen for the wholesome bride. if you wish to buy kanjivaram sarees direct from weavers then check out https://kanjivaramsilks.com
- Gaurang Shah– Positioned in Jubilee hills, this designer is like born to bring a revolution in Kanjivaram silk sarees sarees. His designs are not only exuberant but have the charm that is needed for today’s gen bride. The ethnicity and diversity is perhaps unmatchable in the whole city of Hyderabad. The colors are so bright yet maintain their serenity with contemporary designs that nobody can turn an eye away from them. So head to his store and get your hands on some beautiful and outlandish weaves in the market.
- Radha Krishna Vastra Nidhi – Do you love vintage designs or the retro traditional motifs and can’t seem to find them in this westernized urban city? Well, Radha Krishna vastra Nidhi is your go-to place. Their pattu sarees are extremely popular and is perfect for every occasion. With two branches in Hyderabad, This brand is much in demand for silk saris. They even have collections of Uppada, Paithani and georgette sarees. Be it a wedding or other functions, you can buy the whole range from here.
- Nallis – Long before there were any showrooms in any city to serve kanjivaram silk sarees, Nallis were the answer to every South Indian looking for a traditional saree. It is still one of the biggest showrooms with finest collections in saris made with silk. They not only have showrooms in Hyderabad, but all over the country and even provide sarees online. With pure ethnicity and sticking to its traditions, there would be no exaggeration in calling Nallis the best place for South Indian attire.
- Kanjivaram varamahalkshmi Silks – After making it big in Tamil nadu and Karnataka, this store opened its franchise in much eager Hyderabad. Owing to the face that the root of Kanjivaram Varamahalakshmi Silks is in Kanjivaram, the three branches that this brand set out with in Hyderabad has hit the market with a bang. The enthusiastic crowd of the city regards this as a much sought after store of Bridal kanchipuram sarees throughout the city. Their collection is just stunning and leaves everybody in awe.
- Kalanjali and Brisah – These are the two sister stores of Ramaoji Group of industries. Both of these stores boast Indian traditional kanjivaram silk sarees. Kalanjali is more dedicated to the ethnicity and traditional motifs and designs in sarees whereas Brisah is more of a contemporary store which waves designer wear. The collections are both sophisticated and bridal. Serenity yet brightness of colors are much visible.
- Sai Kanchi- This two storied showroom located in both Banjara Hills and Ameerpet is both grand and stunning. The collection of their Kanjivaram silk sarees is beyond beautiful and upholds the grandeur needed by any bride. The interiors of this showroom are also lovely and the store is located right next to City Centre Mall. This is a must visit showroom when you go out for that bridal outfit hunt of yours.
- Mandir – You won’t have to go far to visit this showroom as this place is located right next to Sai Kanchi. Looking for grand and opulent pattu sarees? Mandir is your answer. Not only pattu sarees but it also gives you varied options in georgette sarees and for the ladies who are still trying to figure out their way of handling nine yards, you have an easier option as Mandir provides you with half sarees which look phenomenal.
- Jyothi Saree Mandir – If you are looking for some of the finest and most unadulterated quality, Jyothi saree mandir is the place to be at. Been around for quite some time now, Jyothi Saree Mandir never fails to astonish brides and attracts them fondly. The quality they offer is just outstanding.
- Kalyana Kanchi – Yet another one of the finest stores in the city of Hyderabad, Kalyana Kanchi beholds one of the finest and fascinating collections for brides. For all those brides, scared of spending too much on an outfit, this showroom even provides budget buys. So buy the best bridal outfit at economic rates and look your glamorous self.
When you come out dressed as a bride, starting your new life, stepping into a new era altogether, you want to be prepared and look confident. Attire is one of the most important things that help you boost your confidence. So invest in the best of dress for that special day of yours and do not forget to try each of the above mentioned stores while going out for that bridal ensemble hunt. We have filtered out the best of the showrooms for you right here. Embrace your culture and the forever popular Kanjivaram sarees as if they were just made for you. This rare and precious commodity is must for a bridal trousseau. It is not just a saree but an heirloom that will be passed on to further generations as one of the most treasurable clothing ever given.